WiFiPerf Endpoints (iPerf3 -s)
WiFiPerf Endpoints run a server (iPerf3 -s) only and are intended to be paired with WiFiPerf or iPerf3 clients (iPerf3 -c) for testing. It will also record a log of the test results.
Download an Endpoint and use its IP Address in WiFiPerf or iPerf3 available for:
- Mac OS
Some use cases:
- Wired links / back haul throughput testing
- Max throughput of a client or AP
- WiFi project acceptance testing
- Client count vs throughput testing
- Traffic generator for spectrum analysis
- Background traffic for QoS for testing
- PTP / bridge link alignment / throughput testing
- Client throughput vs distance from AP
- 20 MHz, 40, 80 MHz channel BW comparison
- Minimum data rates comparison
WiFiPerf will work with any operating system that supports iPerf3.
Note: iPerf3 is not the same or compatible with iPerf, iPerf2 or jPerf.