AccessAgility is a prime contract holder of the Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement (SEWP V) Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) contract. AccessAgility provides federal agencies and their authorized contractors IT products and services via our extensive list of manufacturers. This contract vehicle is for the purchase of ITC (Information Technology and Communication) Audio, Visual Solutions and related services. SEWP V offers IT products and services including associated software solutions, computers and computer support devices and advanced video and visualization solutions.
Contract features include:
- Pre-competed pricing
- SEWP Surcharge is 0.34%
- No contract fees for government agencies
- No Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request (MIPR) required
- Unlimited professional services related to product integration
- Worldwide geographic scope
- Firm fixed price order type
- No maximum order limit
Who Can Order:
All federal government agencies or government prime support contractors.
Download the PDF version of the AccessAgility SEWP V Ordering Guide.
Fair Opportunity: FAR 16.505(b) (1) provides that each contractor shall be given fair opportunity to be considered for each order exceeding $3,000 and issued under multiple award contracts. The FAR states that the method to obtain fair opportunity is at the discretion of the CO and that the CO must document the rationale for placement and price of each order. The SEWP online RFI/RFQ tool is the recommended method to assist in this activity and to augment the required decision documentation. The SEWP RFI/RFQ tool will automatically include the Contract Holders within a selected Group or based on a suggested source.
Contact NASA SEWP:
Are you interested in a quote for hardware, software, or services? If so, please contact Zaib Kaleem, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-870-3949 ext 140
Post-Delivery / Post Award Help:
For post award help with installation, basic warranty, extended warranty, technical support, software support, and other post delivery issues contact Zaib Kaleem, email@example.com, 703-870-3949 ext 140
Problematic Order Assistance:
For any order related issues please contact Zaib Kaleem, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-870-3949 ext 140
AccessAgility SEWP V Program Performance Report Card
AccessAgility has an Excellent program performance rating in all applicable categories.
(Updated Nov, 2022)
- Reports: The Reports rating is based on the contract holder ensuring that all required reports are submitted to the SEWP Program Office in a timely manner and accurate.
- Customer Satisfaction: The Customer Satisfaction rating is based on the quality of products and services, responsiveness, and interaction with customers and problem resolution.
- Information Distribution: The Information Distribution rating is based the accuracy of the information provided by Contract Holder to Customers through sales agents, associated companies, website, handouts and etc.
- Contract Adherence: The Contract Adherence rating refers to the Contract holder’s ability to adhere to all contractual require including but not limited following the correct quoting procedures and SEWP order fulfillment guidelines.
- Delivery Rating: The Delivery rating refers to the contract holder's ability to meet the expected delivery date as agreed upon by both the contract holder and ordering agency during the quoting period of a SEWP request. The rating will be calculated based on the percentage of late deliveries and missed deliveries as well as factor in the average delay in delivery during the past six months for each contract holder. (We normally do not ship physical goods and therefore are not rated or rating will show as neutral.)