BridgeChecker for Windows Change Log
Last Updated: June 10th, 2019
# Windows Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented here.
-Updated "PASSWORD_FILE_PATH" install issue
-Updated a new installer to .exe so that future versions do not have to remove older versions during upgrade.
NOTE: It is recommended to clear previous versions and start with this installer fresh.
-Add new command line parameters, including manually adding adapters, setting On/Off Switch policy, etc.
- fixes to reduce CPU load
- Inputparam file is showing password in plain text.
- Also added "Sierra Wireless EM7455 Qualcomm Snapdragon X7 LTE-A" as Modem / tertiary adapter.
- Forceful disable of adapter if native API fails
- Disable adapter even if there's no mac address is associated with adapter
- One of the changes of some adapter name / unique id conflict that was causing adapters to not get enabled / disabled as it was fixed too.
- Improved adapter detection logic
- Improved adapter enable/disable logic
- This version deletes programdata folder completely during uninstall
- Updated to not save password and license key as clear text in program data folder
- Now there's only one USB adapter rule "Disable all USB adapters except Whitelisted". So any whitelisted USB adapter would remains as is and won't be disabled.
- Updated app to always update adapter name in DB to avoid adapter mismatch issue
- Updated app to auto logout from app settings if app is idle (settings window for more than 10min).
- Please note that if settings window is open it will also be closed.
- Added child rule to "If any primary adapter is connected...." as
- "Disable all other primary adapters if any first is connected".
- Enabling this rule will disable all primary adapters those are below the enabled adapter in ordering / priority
- By default this rule is disabled
- Adapter ordering - Since new rule require user to define the priority between adapters in same type / category so app has been updated to change the priority / ordering between adapters using Up / Down button.
- Default ordering between adapters are as they are found via System API.
- Added options to enable/disable USB adapters
- Fixed issue where application was not able to find instance of secondary adapter from Win32_NetworkAdapter OS class preventing re-enabling of secondary/wireless adapter
- Updated app to have automatically retry three times if activation fails during silent install because of a failed response from license server
- Fixed issue where application was not able to register key from license window with first attempt
- Support for network proxy for license key validation server
- Suppress license key alert during installation
- Support for new license verification system